Tuesday 5 April 2011

E.T.








E.T.

I have always loved Katy Perry's music videos as she has such a quirky and colourful style. But when I first saw E.T. I fell in love! It is so beautiful, set in space where Katy is a mysterious alien-like character, who transforms throughout the video. I have mentioned before that I love anything with galaxies and nebulas, which take place as the backdrop for E.T. which are just a treat for the eyes, and the colours are so rich; midnights blues, galactic purples, vivid pinks and bright blue-whites. I am loving anything with a starry print at the moment and this dress is just so pretty, and you could have so much fun accessorising with it. Katy's perfume 'Purr' is out now too, but I haven't had chance to try the scent yet but the bottle is super cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment