Monday 28 March 2011

Paleontology





Paleontology


I found this t-shirt whilst browsing Topshop; it caught my eye because of the really cool dinosaur print! It makes me want to go back to London to visit the Natural History Museum again, and it reminds me of an old school picture book that is filled with hand drawn illustrations that go alongside the text. I would definitely wear it with my beige River Island jeans, which are a favourite at the moment as they are comfier than most jeans and are a bit more fit for Summer than a dark denim. I love all the semi-precious rock rings that are on trend at the moment, as you can wear them as a statement piece but they are still pretty bits of jewellery. Also, it is nice to know that each rock is slightly different to the others of its kind so what you have is unique in it's own way. I have included another item that I would love to own and that is the Urban Decay Naked palette. My sister owns it and the colours are so lovely; I personally prefer nude eye shadows so this set would be perfect for me as I would use them all. It is quite hard to get a hold of so if you spot it then I recommend you snap it up quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment