Thursday 24 March 2011

Hard To Explain






Hard To Explain

I've been listening the The Strokes a lot lately, and have just got the new album which I can't wait to get familiar with (i have to play new albums a good few times to get into). I havn't listened to them in years so I was quite suprised at how excited I was when I found out they had new material on the way. Strangely enough I was looking through the Wildfox website when I came across this cute pink t-shirt, and it instantly reminded me of the dinosaur in the Hard To Explain video! Im so easily amused... But anyway, I would wear it with black skinnys, my favourite buckle boots, a few statement rings and a slouchy leather bag. Pop on a pair of wayfarers and you would be good to go for a casual, relaxed day. I have used this Benefit palette in a look before but I can't stress how great they are for when you really don't want to leave the house without any make up on but haven't really got the time/energy to spend on beautifying yourself. Benefit palettes have it all set out for you, they are quick and easy to apply and you are left with a lovely, effortless look. The perfume is Diesel's Fuel For Life, which I use for day; it is a fresh fragrance with notes of blackcurrant, jasmine, mandarin and patchouli

No comments:

Post a Comment